Monday, December 22, 2008

I am home

Hey guys I just wanted to let you know I am back in the country. As you can read, I had the most amazing experience of my life in Kenya. God showed me so much and changed me. I am not who I was. I was changed in more ways than I know.
I flew in last Wednesday night.
I won't talk forever, but will relay my story and possibly have time for questions. I am planning on showing a slide show of pictures too.
I am assuming I will be sharing sometime in Riverside and will let you all know when I return to school.
I fear and love God and try to live a life worthy to be called God's child.

I don't want to go back to how I was-that is the cry of my heart. According to the everyone's standards I was not a bad person, but according to God's I harbored anger, bitterness, hostility and did not have a heart like His. God was and continues to be faithful in helping me heal daily, leaving my past behind, and aiming for all I have and am to love others.
I missed you all and can not wait to hug your necks.